1 day. This is an essential introduction to desktop publishing and graphics software. If you have little or no experience with desktop publishing or graphics applications, we highly recommend this class.
- The layout software environment
- Tools, panels, and layers
- Using drawing tools
- Master pages
- Placing text and graphics
- Editing objects using the control panel
- The CMYK printing process
- Keyboard shortcuts
Suggested Follow Ups
- Adobe InDesign I and II
- Adobe Illustrator I and II
- Adobe Photoshop I and II
- Typography and Font Management
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.