2 days. Designers and Web managers will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 software to create high-quality, low-bandwidth graphics for the Web.
PNG and GIF and JPEG optimization are practiced. Correcting photos are covered, as well as the following topics:
- Transparent GIF graphics and translucent PNG-24/32 graphics
- How to optimize a GIF vs. a JPG vs. a PNG
- Background tiled images
- Animation panel and animated GIFs
- Web button rollovers
- Graphics sliced into tables or DIV tags and how to generate HTML code
- Using the Slice tool and Slice Select tool
- Image maps with clickable regions
- Navigation bars and buttons
- How to figure the pixel size of web graphics
- How to figure correct resolution for web graphics
- Deciding between size and quality of the graphic
- Is Web-Safe color necessary anymore?
- How to setup the Save for Web module
- New Photoshop Generator feature for asset production
- Quick Export for asset generation
- Using the Bridge to help workflow production
Suggested Follow Ups:
Reserve today! Click for our Onsite Custom Training Request form.